Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #53 Purses

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 09:46:41 PST

Hi Clare

This subject has been addressed a number of times in the past and a
number of us (men) do carry handbags/purses. I currently carry a very
handsome leather that comfortably carries my Newt, phone, radio,
camera, wallet, keys and necessary items to get me through the day. I
formerly used an Eddie Bauer Travel Gear bag, but it was a little
coarse for city use.
I can only speculate that the lack of response from other men is due
our natural reluctance to brag.

Woody