Re: [NTLK] Screen getting darker

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 30 2005 - 10:36:47 PST

Is it unusually warm where you are using your newton? Is the newton
operating in direct sunlight? Extreme temperature change from cold to
hot (most commonly for me from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight)
has an effect of "darkening" older lcd displays like that of the
Newtons. If you shade / let the newton cool off from this the effect
disappears.

J Tyler Nichols