Re: [NTLK] replacement battery

From: Joel M. Sciamma (joel_at_inventors-emporium.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 02:12:22 PST

Bret,

> I'm looking into getting a replacement battery for my 2000u. I've seen
> the re-celled ones on eBay, promising 36 to 48 hrs of charge.

I would suggest that you get the battery holder instead and NiMH AA cells
charged externally. That way you can swap to a charged set in a trice and
keep working and you can always use Alkalines that are available everywhere.

The capacity of NiMH cells continue to rise so you can easily upgrade when
they become available.

Joel.