Re: [NTLK] Writers here who use eMate? Experiences?

From: Thomas Sluyter (tsluyter_at_xs4all.nl)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2005 - 12:07:55 PST

I'm not a professional author, but I do keep a weblog and I do write a
number of articles a year...

For my needs the eMate suits me perfectly! I'm a touch typist and I can
use the keyboard comfortably, so that's all good. Storage space has
never been a problem for me and the screen is big enough to keep lots
of text on, as long as I use a pt.12 font.

Of course, I don't need to keep open more than one document at a time,
so my needs really are quite low.

As has been said, the eMate is sure to get you some jealous looks :)
I've had colleagues and friends slavering over my cute little green
laptop-thingy ^_^

Cheers!

Thomas