Re: [NTLK] [WTB] Farallon MacRecorder

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 05 2005 - 12:42:28 PDT

On Jul 5, 2005, at 11:02 AM, Adriano wrote:

> Il giorno 05/lug/05, alle 04:45, Martin Joseph ha scritto:
>
> Actually I think I find the file in the info mac archive...
>
> http://hyperarchive.lcs.mit.edu/HyperArchive/Archive/info/hdwr/sound-
> input-device.hqx
>
> It's a .cpt file though and I haven't figured out/remembered what that
> is...
>
> I will try to decode it and let you know...
>
> .cpt is a old way to compress files, Stuffit decompress it easily,
> but could not find any application which recognize the resulting file
> (neither Graphic Converter) ....
> Please let me know if you have more luck!

Ok, I figured out the schematic is actually a Macdraw II file. I then
found an OSX program called Macdraft P.E. (personal Edition) which can
open these files.

You can download a demo of the Macdraft program from here...

http://www.microspot.com/products/macdraftPE.htm

Then you can open the file that you already decoded using stuffit.

Hope that helps.
marty