Re: [NTLK] Mail V problem + driver info + browser

From: Brian (spylaw4_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 06 2005 - 01:18:27 PDT

Hi again Victor,

Now about Mail V.....

I started to write a much more detailed note - but as the internet
connection itself seems to work - I thought the problem must be in
the smtp bit so the only option that could be altered was the
authentication so I turned that on and it sent a mail. This is quite
the opposite of the usual set up for my ISP!

Fine -so far so good!

So I tried another one and got the same problem - hung at "Looking up
host". Message after 10 secs or so - "Couldn't resolve IP address"

Any further clues?

Thanks again for the help!

Brian