Re: [NTLK] Audio issues / Crashes with Mad Max

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt (Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 01:14:52 PDT

>Sounds to me like you are doing all right. Don't worry about wearing
>out the reset button, Paul Guyot's still works ;~)
>
>Try resetting the Newton BEFORE you install these big packages and see
>if that helps.

Thanks for your helpful and reassuring remarks, Martin! I have to split
the mp3s to make use of them with MAD Newton and to make them
acceptable to the 2100 anyway. So the packages in question aren't that
big (like 2,5 MB average), but I'm aware they exceed in size most of the
stuff the Newt originally was intended for.

Thanks again!

Best,

Marcus

http://www.cityinfonetz.de/homepages/hammerschmitt/high.html