Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #340

From: Andreas Nijenhuis (Andreas.nijenhuis_at_laposte.net)
Date: Sat Jul 09 2005 - 08:18:14 PDT

Hello Brian,

I hope the advice given on this bug helps you out; otherwise, it's also a
possibility to use another mail program.

In the beginning I used En Route (on the MessagePad Upgrade CD, available
at UNNA). Afterwards, I switched to Mail V, from Simon Bell, an active
member of this list. It's a great application, handling IMAP accounts as
a charm.

The feature allowing to send handwritten e-mails is a nice thing of the
Newton. But still, of course the green friend has some limitations (but
hey ! it turns 12 in august, for the OMP, and nine for your MP 2000...)

Maybe the LifeDrive from PalmOne is some kind of successor (but that's
another discussion)=3F

Best,

Andreas

Le vendredi 8 juillet 2005, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
(newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net) a =E9crit :