Re: [NTLK] [FS] Selling a whole bunch of Newton stuff (cases, keyboard, network, odds and ends)

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 05:56:43 PDT

SCSI? Hot diggity dog!

What SCSI protocol, how many devices, internal/external? I need an Ultra2,
15 device, internal cable!

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile