Re: [NTLK] [FS] Found a few more things while cleaning out the storage room this weekend...

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Mon Jul 11 2005 - 22:02:40 PDT

Victor

I'd be interested in the emate with the hinge repair and the keyboard; are
you saying that you have a Newtway adapter for it or are you saying that an
adapter needs to be bought separately for it? Please reply off-list.

I have a stylus that has a spring loaded telescopic end on it. Having never
had a 120 I always wondered what it was for. Paypal works for me.

Cheers

Tony Kan

P O Box 33 200
29 Coolspring Way