Re: [NTLK] NCU and NTK on Tiger Classic

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 05:57:37 PDT

My experience is that it is very difficult to install NCU when
Classic is on the same drive as Tiger. When I used a separate drive
for Classic I had no problems.
When I moved the system folder with NCU onto the same drive as Tiger
it seemed to work fine over ethernet. The only problem that I note
is that I cannot access the preferences for NCU, but I can when using
the folder that I copied it from.
Woody