Re: [NTLK] eMate Upgrades and general hacking madness

From: Tyler Regas (tyler_at_pdahandyman.com)
Date: Wed Jul 13 2005 - 15:52:30 PDT

Wow. That's spunk :) Aside from the CPU upgrade, we do have ATA
drivers which would allow for the 5GB card, right? What about a hack
to allow the Newt to use 128MBs of heap? Now, if you had a 200MHz
CPU, wouldn't that match the 25MHz bus speed x8? I truly suck at
math, so I'm likely wrong.

I'm just saying, there has to be a way. As has been proven many times
over, nothing's impossible.