Re: [NTLK] Can different Newton sounds be allocated to different

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 01:27:11 PDT

>>On Jul 11, 2005, at 4:19 PM, mkow1234_at_aol.com wrote:
>> Is there a piece of software that will allow the Newton to allocate
>> a different sound effect for different functions?

[...]
>So now we can set:
>Alarms
>Alerts
>Startup
>Sleep
>Package Added
>Package Removed
>Package Moved
>Package Replaced
>
>Any more?
>

>DJV.
>
>P.S.: Good topic, Matt! I've put it up at the Wiki (somewhat artlessly,
>feel free to add and improve ), don't think it has been covered yet.

And here is the link to that page
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/index.php/ChangeSystemSounds , it
just summarizes the previous postings in this thread, so there is some
but not much wisdom. ;=} Feel free to answers the questions posted
there, add locations where new sounds can be found, and add any other
options of adding/setting/tweaking system sounds on the Newton.

Thanks,

DJV.