[NTLK] [Q] Importing group vcf-card doesn't play nice...

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 05:56:19 PDT

Dear all,

I'm trying to pull the addresses I have in my PowerBook's Address Book
to my Newton via Bluetooth. Generating the group vcf card list works, I
can also transfer it into my In Box on the Newton, and when I then tap
"Put away" (via IC/VC), the progress bar pops up and vanishes
immediately. Nothing is done, no error message, nothing new shows up in
Names.

What could be wrong?

DJ Vollkasko
(who can't wait for proper Bluetooth-newtsynching to come along...
Please?)