Re: [NTLK] [OT]You have got to be kiddin'

From: Matt Howe (matthowe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 07:02:45 PDT

I believe it is a matter of semantics here. The original Hebrew Scriptures
were written in Hebrew. The original Old Testament of the Bible was in
Greek. Later the Hebrew version was used. Thus the difference in the
"Catholic" Bible and the "Protestant" Bible. The Apocrypha only appears in
the Greek version. Or so my Bible history texts tell me.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe_at_comcast.net
mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41