Re: [NTLK] 2 SGI iris - free (Wash DC/MD/VA)

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 19:02:29 PDT

They're that beautiful Iris Blue, aren't they? Do you have the matching
monitors as well? Matt, we may have to make a road trip!

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
BBC Group, a division of Nations One Mortgage

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 579-3283 Office
(866) 263-2956 Toll-Free Office
(517) 548-9735 Facsimile