Re: [NTLK] JAE Interconnect parts

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 05:36:14 PDT

Chris, I would be interested in taking say two of these. I assume they are the thin rectangular plug that will fit directly into the slot in the end of a Newt 2000. I would like to make myself an audio in/out adapter. And have a spare.

Do you, or anyone else on the list, have a pin-out diagram? I'm worried about trial and error frying my Newt!

If you're interested in selling, I have no idea how much they are worth, I'm in the UK and have a Paypal account if that helps. Please feel free to contact me off list to talk money!

Thanks, and regards

Jon