Re: [NTLK] Raissa

From: Matthew Reidsma (mreidsma_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 12:25:44 PDT

On Wednesday, July 20, 2005, at 03:00PM, <ashman_e_at_charter.net> wrote:

>However, I'm having some problems with Raissa. In a nutshell, when I switch to the overview some of my RSS feeds that I've previously stored disappear. This usually happens when I'm toggling between folders. And if I toggle to the "all items" folder, then half of my RSS feeds are gone.

Have you tried using the scroll up arrow? I've found that some of Eck's NewtApp applications (like Raissa and Courier) tend to scroll many things up off the top of the screen, leaving sometimes only 1 or 2 items in the overview display. Tapping the up arrow in the "All Items" folder usually brings them back.

It's just a thought...

Matthew Reidsma
Boston, MA U.S.A.