Re: [NTLK] New to the Newton

From: Jon Scordia (jscordia_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 00:53:31 PDT

Welcome to Newtontalk!

I'm a new 2000 user and list member of around three weeks and the list has helped me way up the learning curve.

My advice to you, if you haven't already done so, is to spend some time reading the Newton FAQ and the Wiki that are linked to in the footer of every list email. I found that that answered most of the questions that I had when getting going, it also helped me understand the answers the list were/are giving me! Thereafter the list archive (link vie Newtontalk.net) is very easy to search.

Not to say that the listees arent happy to answer qustions, I've found the support here excellent.

Enjoy.

Jon