Re: [NTLK] Help with GPS Unit (and PT100)

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 07:34:22 PDT

I would suggest to put the card into a PC, running Hyperterm or any other
terminal program in order to find out what speed the card is set to.
The thing is: as long as you do not know the actual setting of the card you
can hardly communicvate with it in order to set the correct Baud rate and
protocol.
Since a PC is faster and has more flexibility in setting the baud rate you
might have a better chance.
And do not forget: in order to get reasonable GPS data you need to have a
clear sky above the card ;-))

Cheers
Johannes