[NTLK] Some Bad News... (Plus Some Good News)  [FOLLOW-UP]

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 16:51:42 PDT

Hello All,
Sorry about the double posting. I wanted to add some
other news, thanks to my at one point competitors have
visited my site 60ish Percent of the Newton Items are
gone, however I wanted to let you know as of Friday,
July 29, 2005 [6:47 PM Chicago Time] All of the items
on my site (www.macsruscomputers.com) are updated in
quantity and such. ALSO, I am taking OFFERS on ANY
and ALL Items, so please contact OFF-LIST
(mjozaitis_at_macsruscomputers.com)... Please remember I
get more e-mails then one could imagine and it may
take awhile to get back to your messages.

Thanks Again!
Mark Jozaitis (mjozaitis_at_macsruscomputers.com)

www.macsruscomputers.com