Re: [NTLK] RES: RES: RES: Reflecting on the first few weeks USING my Newt 2000

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Jul 30 2005 - 12:48:17 PDT

gaudo wrote:
> Anybody have the NewtPaint????

Yes I have NewtPaint. It is a nice drawing/graphics tool for the
Newton. And it is possible to send your images to the desktop, or
create "art albums" with your different drawings. It is still available
at http://www.landware.com/newton and costs $10. Well worth it if you
want to do graphics work on the Newt (or at least I think so). The only
downside is if you want to do 16 shades of gray with it. It was
designed for previous Newts so can only do black and white bitmaps. But
it is quite flexible otherwise.

You also might want to try NewtWorks Draw. It is a additional package
for NewtWorks and it is on UNNA
(http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/NewtonWorks/newtdraw.pkg). There
are also lots of "stamps" and additional graphics for it at
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/NewtonWorks/stamps.

-Dan