Re: [NTLK] question about wireless cards

From: Andrew Fox (andrewfox_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jun 03 2005 - 18:49:05 PDT

Hi Tom,
Best option is 3Com's CRWE737A. This has a detachable antenna but
needs the More WiFi package to work.

Alternative would be Sony's PCWA C-150 but these are harder to find
than the proverbial golddust.

Just ask Sonny H:)

Note The PCWA C-150 is NOT the same card as the C-150S. The latter
doesn't work and goes for such silly money on eBay that it makes it
almost unattractive:)

Both cards have the same low profile form factor though and the C-150
almost disappears when you insert it.

Works straight out of the box with Hiroshi's driver as it's chipset
is pure original Lucent.

Hope this helps

reagrds

Andrew "newtonwirelessfreek" Fox