Re: [NTLK] Free/Cheap: Older Macintosh Computers and Parts

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sat Jun 04 2005 - 22:20:00 PDT

Hello Bob
I have older PowerBook 1x0 Series, (Sorry NO PB 100's)
and those you are more then welcome to pick up free,
they are really not worth the time it takes to ship,
and the price... From Detroit it is about a 2-3 Hour
Drive, I go up there every once and a while.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks So Much!
Mark Jozaitis