Re: [NTLK] Free/Cheap: Older Macintosh Computers and Parts

From: Gene Soudlenkov (sgenie_at_maxnet.co.nz)
Date: Mon Jun 06 2005 - 17:24:35 PDT

I second that. After the initial post from Mr. Mark Jozaitis a while ago I
had my spirit high hoping to get the missing cover door and the missing
memory card for my Newton but after numerous replies that the details had
been sent to me I still got nothing :(

Gene Soudlenkov |
sgenie_at_maxnet.co.nz |
Ph. +64-21-840825 |