Re: [NTLK] Okay

From: john Mantooth (mouser_at_vroomwireless.com)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 10:10:24 PDT

I have a apple wallstreet I could sell to you. It is a nice little
machine with OS 9.2 a G3 233 mhz processor with a strong battery. I
*think* it has 32mb ram and a 2gb hard drive installed. I have a floppy
drive, a zip drive and a dvd drive module, but in order to play dvds
you would need a dvd decoder card and dvd support is only provided on
OS 9.x. I think you could play dvds on OS X with a software called vlc,
but I believe it would not be pretty. There is a power adapter, one of
the infamous saucer shaped adapters, the power cord came off so I
soldered it back on and it works but is not very pretty.

I believe the wallstreet would be perfect for your newton needs, it has
support for IR, and you can support USB through a usb pcmcia card.

I would like $175 + shipping for the whole setup, but if that is out of
your reach make a counter offer and I will consider it.

John M.