Re: [NTLK] Concerning Apple's Switch to Intel Chips...

From: Konstantinos Theofilis (theofilis_at_macland.gr)
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 16:13:30 PDT

Ummm, this logic is completely false in its every step. First of
all, these days there is not a strict distinction between risc and
cisc. Pentiums use risc command sets on top of their cisc ones. ...
And darwin is quite different. Mac OS X is not a desktop manager,
its the combination of darwin and a lot of other things. Look at the
"getting started" pages at Apple's developer documentation. And I
cant see how you procceeded to your last conclusion...
Anyway...the last few days I have heard all sorts of wrong things :-)

Kostas