Re: [NTLK] OT: outsourcing

From: Bruce Guthrie (signwatcher_at_i-star.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 17:06:52 PDT

Now wait it is rape piullage then burn, but of course why, back then who
knows what you might get in return for your trouble, personally I won't do
the rape, just not a gentleman way of doing things. Pillage, well ya got to
restock so hey, and as for the scourch earth idea well if it cold how else
to stay warm, ya know the wind does blow up the kilts and trust me, never
did like that.