Re: [NTLK] Concerning Apple's Switch to Intel Chips...

From: Mr. David M. Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jun 12 2005 - 07:34:18 PDT

There is a lot of talk about whether Apple is going to stick with OF
or use EFI.
Where did you see that they are not continuing to use OF?

Yes the Dev. kits have a BIOS as I noted in my original post but that
*is* a dev. kit and would not need to have things like OF or EFI even
if the final product did.

David