Re: [NTLK] [OT] 1TB LaCie Ext Hard Drive FireWire400/800 and USB!!!! Crazy Price

From: Moe (hugeu2fan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 17:47:11 PDT

Wow! Thanks for the quick responses everyone. Man, I'm really looking
forward to getting the drive, I might order another as a gift, or
maybe 2 for my college newspaper. My only concern now is that
firmware issue. You're certain it can't be done in XP SP2?
Unfortunately that's all I have access to until about August...unless
I can use it with USB 1.0/1.1 machines and do it that way? It's
either my new XP SP2 firewire machine or a 600mhz USB 1.1 windows 2000
machine...

Morris