Re: [NTLK] [OT] 1TB LaCie Ext Hard Drive FireWire400/800 and USB!!!! Crazy Price

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 10:29:53 PDT

On Jun 16, 2005, at 10:00 AM, Jim Cheal wrote:

> It was also very surprising to me, but I would think you might have
> to wait a bit longer if you're having it shipped to Poland! If you
> get that email confirmation, then you can expect it has at least
> shipped. Mine was shipped from a place in Tenn., I believe, which is
> a long day's drive from where I live in FL. Maybe that's why it came
> so soon; No telling how long it might take going overseas.

Oops. I need to fix my sig. Right now, I'm in Pensacola, FL, which is=20
where it's being shipped to. Reading your email, I was prompted to=20
check the status of my order, and the web page says that it has been=20
"submitted to third-party warehouse for fulfillment and delivery.=20
Please allow 7-10 business days for processing and shipment. " Whatever=20=

that means! ;-) In any case, I'll believe it when I see it. I'm still=20
very curious as to whether or not I will get these things...
--=20
-Jon Glass
"If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not close enough." - =20=

Photojournalist Robert Capa