Re: [NTLK] Software For newton messagepad 120 OS 1.3

From: Wolfie (kissmyash933_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 22:39:33 PDT

Please update your O.S. for numerous reasons.
Thank me later when your handwriting recognition works ;P
lol is there any way i can get an update to 2.0 without switching the ROM

On Mon, Jun 20, 2005 at 10:58:08PM -0400, Wolfie wrote:
> lol is there any way i can get an update to 2.0 without switching the ROM
Yes, it is possible yo upgrade your OS to 2.0.
Search google.com <http://google.com>, or ask the message forum.
You need the upgrade package.

Ok So Now He's Got Me All Excited I Have Noticed That almost all of the
software i see requires OS 2.x to work i don't really care about the HWR as
that works fine already but where can i find it??