[NTLK] [ANN] Brandnew Newton eBook: Cory Doctorow's "Someone Comes To Town, Someone Leaves Town"

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Jun 21 2005 - 00:08:53 PDT

Cheers,

I've been kindly advised that the cover artwork I've included is not
freely distributeable. I've checked with Cory, and he let me know that
"the graphic artist has been asked and has refused -- he has generously
given me the right to use his work on the site, but won't let me
release it under a CC license, as I say here:
http://craphound.com/someone/download.php . "

So there. I've immediately pulled the packages from the server and will
provide Newton ebooks w/o this incriminating image.

Thanks for making me aware of this issue, and apologies for this mishap.

'Kasko
Librarian

The Temporary Newton Library
http:/www.stillnewt.org/library