[NTLK] Newton and Mac in ad-hoc mode

From: Joel Travis Pigdon (jtpigdon_at_students.latrobe.edu.au)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 00:23:54 PDT

Hi all.
I have recently acquired a Avaya Gold, PCMCIA WiFi card to complement my existing
MA401 card. I have a copy of the IOXperts WiFi driver and have been using the 401 through my wireless AP
for a while with great success. Now I want to connect my newton to my powerbook directly with the 401 in the PB
and the Avaya gold my newton 2100, I can connect through the access point to the powerbook but I want to do
an ad-hoc or computer-to-computer connection, the documentation for the IOXperts driver is woefull
I have no idea how to go about this, if anyone has any ideas please help me, I have mucked around a bit, but
with no results,
any ideas or approaches would be great,
thanks
Joel