Re: [NTLK] NewtLight + NewtEye

From: Jonathan Ramos (imagraphicstudios_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jun 23 2005 - 07:59:52 PDT

Hi Guys,

To Adriano,

I've been away and have not had regular access from my email for two
weeks now. After catching up on all the digests, I realized that I
haven't gotten my NewtLight or NewtEye either. I'm not blaming you for a
delay because shipping electronics overseas is tricky these days. I
remember that it took over six weeks to get an Audio Dongle from Daniel
Padilla in Spain shipped to me a couple of years ago.

I'd just like a status update on my items or a tracking number for the
package.

I've attached the original payment confirmation from you below. If I
recall, I was the first one to get a payment confirmation, anyways. I
sort of expected that I would've gotten one of the earliest NewtLight &
NewtEye made.

Later,
Jonathan