Re: [NTLK] IEEE 802.11b Wave LAN driver registration

From: Ola Tuvesson (ola_at_mikrogroove.com)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 05:04:49 PDT

hellsop_at_ninehells.com:
> Site says it might be a while before he responds. I'd
> recommend waiting at least a week before worrying. Most
> people seem to get theirs right after weekends, presuming
> it's not holidays in Japan.

Yes, got the reg code today so you were spot on. I'm now connected to the
office WLAN and can acces web and emails. It's pretty cool but very slow and
most sites look terrible in Newt's Cape. Still, I'm sure I'll find some use
for the setup...

L.W. Brown:
> What is the website for registration?

http://www.ff.iij4u.or.jp/~ngc/eng/newtwave.htm