Re: [NTLK] New MP100 Owner

From: Saul Rosenbaum (lists_at_visualchutzpah.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 21:26:49 PDT

I happen to have an Asante Appletalk to ethernet bridge that I use to
use to let my old laserprinter (non-ethernet) function on my ethernet
network, or perhaps -- something like
http://store.pcpowerzone.com/commin1.html (although I might just
resurrect my beige g3 before I spend 60 bucks..

SAUL ROSENBAUM

VISUAL CHUTZPAH
Strengthening Brands Through
Illustrated Images And Interactive Design

visit us on the web:
http://www.visualchutzpah.com
http://www.saulrosenbaum.com

or give us a call: