[NTLK] Notes problems

From: Richard Pillar (richard.pillar_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 15:01:45 PST

 Hi all,
I'm having some problems with the Notes application similar to that described below (found on the NTLK archive)
"I'm having 2 nagging problems with the notes application.

It won't move a note into the selected folder e.g. I start a new note in the
unfiled folder and then try to move it into a different folder. It continues
to show in the unfiled folder, but when I try moving it again, it shows as
already being filed in the other folder. But when I go into that other
folder, it isn't there! This seems to be a constant problem right now."The possible solution was the removal of a 'plugin' - that I don't have currently. I wondered if anyone else has come across an issue like this and may be able to offer someadvice as to how it can be resolved.Many ThanksRichard