Re: [NTLK] Newton Phone Help

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 12:29:20 PST

Paul,

I'm not sure which one of ours is came first, but I presume yours
maybe FrankenPhone #1. Of course the father of all FrankenPhones can
always clear up and questions.

By the way - a thought occurred to me while looking at my NotePhone.
Can't I just use a MP2x00 with it? I only need to Serial Extension to
the Dongle to the MP2x00 ... Now Frank have you ever thought of
this??? drop us an opinion... as it would have been nice to get a
NotePhone that was based on the MP2x00 but if not maybe we can hack
one together? ;)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung