Re: [NTLK] Laserwrite Select

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 21:35:10 PST

On Mar 2, 2005, at 10:51 AM, Benedek Gergely wrote:

> Does anyone know if the Apple laserwrite select works with messagepads?

If I am not mistaken, that depends on which select model you have. If
it's a printer that support localtalk you are good. Some "select"
printers were serial only, which would be a problem for the newton
driver, I think.

I think the 300 model at least had this issue. I think the 360 model
had localtalk.

This isn't obvious because the serial connector (din-8) is the same as
localtalk.
Marty