Re: [NTLK] OT Requesting Windows Backup Help!

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 10:57:53 PST

I don't know much about PCs as I have a mac but perhaps the following
may help.

1st, keep an eye on the appropriate MS web page for any news concerning
the update as it may affect only some configurations and a fix may be
available soon. So go to microsoft.com

2nd, do a general search on google, something like service pack
2+filling up hard drive

3rd, do a search on your hard drive for new files created recently.
Perhaps you may ask the search to find invisible files created
recently. There may be a huge file which is invisible or perhaps
thousands of small files.

I am not sure what else you can do, maybe check ms forums of some kind.
I hope this helps in some way.

Alex