Re: [NTLK] Hammer Instructions

From: Matthew Binkowski (matt_at_mattbinkowski.com)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 11:16:33 PST

Peter,

No. Flash MX has been making frustration set in quite nicely, thank
you. :-) I'm just dying to see my newt running on my laptop. I'm pretty
far along with my shapeshifter theme and this would only help me get
the last details in. If you'd like to see some screenshots of it,
here's a link for ya. Use the text links at the end of the initial post
to see the images.

http://rantfarm.net/weblog/2005/02/shapeshifter-is-addictive.html

Matt