Re: [NTLK] NiMH Rechargeable Batteries

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 12:20:27 PST

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 14:28:30 -0500, Terence Griffin
<terence.griffin_at_nist.gov> wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I just dont't understand
> the rationale.

No offense taken :)
I just think people need to be compensated reasonably that's all.
If one thinks it's too much to pay then one can by all means go out
and buy it themselves. (this also applies to those - me included - who
want to save money!)

But if someone is taking on the responsibility for a project (ie.
Norman - backlights) I think that it's best to cover their expenses
when at all possible because they have to play email/phone tag with
some to get things settled at times... and all we do is pay and wait.

I don't agree with outrageous reimbursement amounts!
But at least a fair and reasonable reimbursement to compensate all the work.

> You might check out Thomas Distributing at:
> http://www.nimhbattery.com/index.htm

These prices are good.

One could get a better price in bulk - But I think if the cost is
around the same as the current retail prices (with shipping or w/o
shipping included) it's still be worth it to some since they didn't
have to trudge out to the store, find what they were looking for and
then have to wait on (sometimes excruciating long slow) lines to pay
for their purchase and then take the trip back home.
(Door to Door service.. hmmm?) IMHO...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung