Re: [NTLK] OT Requesting Windows Backup Help!

From: Richard Dove (richard_at_richarddove.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 12:54:20 PST

If Windows XP has made a backup to the windows partition on C drive then
delete the backup. If you delete backup make sure you have the right file as
my system has returned 56 files from a backup search. Anyway you should be
able to recognise it from the size! You must make sure you have a restore
point prior to SP2 installation date, just in case. You can delete SP2 and
re-install/download again, if you want to.

Good luck