Re: [NTLK] [OT] Father of the Mac dies

From: James Nichols (smilr_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 23:06:26 PST

Okay I'm a mac user, and can appreciate his involvement in it's
creation, and can feel some loss at this death. But this forum is about
Newtons. I'm not asking people to take it off list or anything, but I
am tacking the [OT] tag on it.

... now watch as no-one replies to this and my effort will be wasted :-p

J Tyler Nichols