Re: [NTLK] My new mate

From: Bill Miranda (bill.miranda_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 07:26:49 PST

I would like to add an emate to my Newton family if I could find an
inexpensive one that already had the hinge fix. I'd like one with a
battery that held at least some charge. I just don't have the time or
the talent to be taking it apart, particularly if a soldering iron is
involved. If anybody can recommend how I might satisfy this quest,
please mail me offline. Congrats on your new emate. I might have
picked one up too if I had been online that moment. Also, I
appreciate your sharing info on your purchase. I have hesitated at
bidding on emates on numerous occasions because there is no way to
tell what you are getting.

Bill