Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #121

From: Matthew Binkowski (matt_at_mattbinkowski.com)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 09:16:06 PST

Hi Paul,

Thanks for writing back.

I do have a serial adapter that works perfectly (i have successfully
installed several packages). It seems what's missing is this "Hammer
Connection" package. When I downloaded Hammer from unna, the included
connection package was called "Debugger Connection". It seems that I
need to find this other package because the Debugger Connection package
only results in the following error:

"Error -1 in setting up the debugging session, check cable and baud
rate."

Matt