Re: [NTLK] Pkgs transfer

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 11:10:55 PST

On 8-mrt-05, at 10:48, jg wrote:
> Thank you for yr answer. I have tried . It doesn't work with Performa ,
> system 8.6. But what is positive Package Converter works. Good.

Hm, NCU should work with 8.6, did you do a full install (so including
the comm extensions)

> RE. my card. When I set the card into Newton's slot I ONLY receive a
> text "packages cannot be activated due to error" . That's it. It
> doesn't show up in Extras.

Try to restart with your stylus on the screen a half inch from the
edge, the packages won't be activated.
I have the feeling your card isn't good anymore but this would be the
way to find out...

Robert Benschop