Re: [NTLK] [OT] New Apple "palmtop" rumors...

From: Ryan Kabir (rkabir_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 11:32:47 PST

Before the iPod mini, and the Mac mini, a friend pointed out to me a
gaping hole in the Apple product line.

iMac -> Powermac
iBook -> Powerbook
iPod -> ???

We speculated that considering all the stigma around the Newton (and
the memories of bad press), the successor would come branded as the
Powerpod - the iPod for "professionals"

A Powerbook mini would be awesome.

Here's hoping is right! :)

Ryan.