Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Green Light Go for 03-08-05 Available

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 11:48:11 PST

Hi

How do you tell Windows Xp that you have a Newton Package???. One day I
inadvertantly changed the look of my Newton icons in windows so that now
some work and others produce the message this is not a Newton package and
wont open them. I think I must have selected some other program to open them
but now dont know how to go back. Some packages open and others dont???

Allan Ngaparu
Brisbane